140g Rice Flour
110g White Fine Sugar
2 Pandan Leaves (Tie Knot)
1/2 tsp Instant Yeast
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Oil
- Add 150ml water to rice flour and stir mix well.
- Put sugar with balance 150ml water in pot and put in pandan leaves and bring it to boil and leave aside.
- Remove pandan leaves and pour syrup into rice flour mixture and mix well. Sieve and leave it aside to cool.
- Dissolve instant yeast with 1 tbsp warm water and add nto rice flour mixture and stir well.
- Leave mixture aside for 2 hours for yeast to take effect.
- Grease a tin and heat wok/steamer with water till boil and place the empty tin in wok/steamer.
- Once Tin is heated, pour the mixture into the tinand cover lid and steam it for 20 minutes till done.
- Remove to cool and slice.